A training programme on “Business Digitalization and Digital Marketing” organised by the Regional Office – Matara, Central Bank of Sri Lanka for small and medium entrepreneurs and development officers in the Hambantota District and students of the Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Ruhuna was successfully held on February 27th and 28th, 2020 at the Hotel Saman’s, Tangalle. 82 small and medium entrepreneurs, development officers and the students of University of Ruhuna participated for the programme. The resource person of the programme was Mr. S. Benjamin, Chairman of SEALD Foundation and the Managing Director of AgE Global Group (Pvt) Ltd.
1. The PPPT marketing strategy.
2. Sales vs leads
3. What is social media
4. How to sell with search engines
5. Lead generation tactics
6. Lead generation methods
7. How to create a Facebook page
8. How to create a result-driven Facebook ad
1. Listened to a great testimony from A level student who started his own business after the first program on September 2019
2. Practical training on creating a Facebook page
3. Practical training on creating a result-driven Facebook ad
Special thank to
The Divisional Secretary Dikwella,
The Program coordinator Ms. Anuradha and Mr. Pradeep. and the team for their commitment and passion for helping entrepreneurs.
And all staff at Dikwella AG office
Business Digitization One Day Workshop At National Institute of Education (NIE) Maharagama partnering with ICEBM
The e-Entrepreneurship training program at Divisional Secretary office, Pitabeddara, Sri Lanka.
1. Why you should start a business.
2. How to start a business without money.
3. Modern Marketing strategies for startups
4. How to promote your business with search engines
5. Practical steps are taken to start 3 new startups.
6. Over 40 people benefited including many small and medium entrepreneurs.
Special thank to
Divisional Secretary Pitabeddara,
Entrepreneurship Development Officer Pitabeddara, and the team for their commitment and passion for helping entrepreneurs.
And all staff at Pitabeddara AG office